It is time once again for a half term fit and fed! For those of you who are unaware of what our fit and fed programme is, I’ll tell you. Fit and fed is a programme we run in half terms and holidays where we offer multi-sports and provide a nutritious lunch for children ages 11+ in disadvantaged areas.
Our mission with Olympia Boxing is to ensure kids have the best childhoods they can no matter where they are from and provide them with opportunities and pass times that keep them out of harms way. Our fit and fed programme ensures that we can work towards our goal all year round, and not just term time.
This half term we have programmes Monday to Thursday in:
- Luton Junior School; 9:30am-2:30pm
- Gravesend Community Hub; 10am-12pm
- Stanhope Community Hub; 10am-12pm
- Gillingham Community Hub; 1pm-3pm
- Kingfisher Primary School; 1pm-4pm
- Sittingbourne Community Hub; 4pm-6pm
These programmes are all no booking and completely free!
For more information contact at firstname.lastname@example.org